RIO 24FT Sink Tip
A series of sinking tip lines specifically built for anglers that like a balanced casting rig. A unique, fatter body section eliminates the "kick" usually associated with casting sink tip lines; while the longer front tapers ensure the line does not dump on the forward cast. The supple floating body section allows anglers to easily mend and control the way the fly fishes, making it ideal for river anglers.
- Each line has a welded loop on the front end for easy rigging
- Smooth casting body section eliminates the characteristic "kick"
- Density Compensated tip for fly control
- Smooth casting tapers, that are easy to cast
- XS Technology for a super slick coating
|SKU||Line Size||Color||Head Weight||Head Length||Sink Rate||Total Length|
|6-20230||150gr||Black/Blue||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/4.7 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20231||200gr||Black/Yellow||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/5.5 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20236||250gr||Black/Hot Orange||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/6.4 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20232||300gr||Black/White||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/7.3 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20229||350gr||Black/Green||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/8.0 ips||100ft 30.5m|
|6-20233||400gr||Black/Teal||weight of tip||34ft 10.4m||Flt/8.4 ips||100ft 30.5m|