New Predator Fly Rod
Offering anglers the tools fundamental for all fishing conditions, Redington introduces its new Predator fly rod series. Ideal for throwing big flies and fighting aggressive fish, the Predator commands the necessary power in each fast-action model.
The Predator family encompasses models for both freshwater and saltwater with an anodized, machined aluminum reel seat. The dialed in-hand balance offers a lightweight feel and responsive casting perfect for targeting everything from spooky-bonefish with a 5-weight to the impressive power of tarpon with the 9-foot, 12-weight.
The series also includes specialty models, with the 7’10”, 8-weight and dedicated pike and musky models with extended fighting butts for boatside figure-eights. Laser-etched model references on the reel seat makes for quick rod identification. Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides offer durability and smooth line shooting. Alignment dots on each 4-piece section make rod setup easy, and epoxy coated section tips prevent sticking.
Thirteen models, ranging from 5-weight through 12-weight with varying lengths and fighting butt designs, come in a durable cordura rod tube with built-in rod dividers.
- Intuitive fast action
- Dialed in-hand balance for lightweight feel and responsive casting
- Anodized machined aluminum reel seat, ideal for all water conditions
- Laser-etched model reference on reel seat for quick rod identification
- Section tips epoxy coated to prevent sticking Includes species-specific PIKE and MUSKY models
- Aluminum oxide stripping guides with ceramic inserts and hard wire anodized snake guides for durability
- Alignment dots for easy rod setup
- Durable cordura rod tube with built in rod dividers
- Lifetime warranty