RIO Single Handed Spey Fly Line
- Incredibly easy roll and overhead casting line design
- Ultra-low stretch core for maximum performance
- DualTone system to easily identify loading area
- Thick handling section lengthens out the head for stability and control.
The InTouch Single Handed Spey line has been designed to be a fantastic tool for anglers that prefer/need to perform roll and single-handed Spey casts. The rear weight distribution loads a rod deeply in the tightest of quarters, allowing anglers to make long, effortless casts with obstacles close behind.
Though primarily designed for roll casting, this line also performs exceptionally easy overhead casts with incredibly smooth loop control. Built on RIO’s ultra-low stretch ConnectCore the line provides groundbreaking levels of sensitivity and performance.
- DualTone - Marks the sweet spot of a fly line by providing an obvious color change in the line at the sweet spot.
- Front Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the front of the fly line for fast rigging to a leader.
- Back Welded Loop - A neat, bulletproof loop welded at the end of the fly line for fast rigging to backing.
- AgentX - AgentX is a dual layered fly line that utilizes a high floating inner coating made with more buoyant microspheres covered by a tough outer coating for maximum durability.
- ConnectCore - ConnectCore is RIO’s ultra-low stretch core (maximum 6%) used in coldwater fly lines that provides incredibly sensitivity and control when casting and fishing.
- MaxCast - MaxCast is a hydrophobic coating that repels water, ensuring lines float higher, shoot farther, stay cleaner, and last longer.