Redington Benchmark Wading Boots
Not all wader boots need to look and feel like you borrowed Frankenstein’s boots for the weekend. A simplistic, lightweight approach is the foundation of our new BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS. The quick drying, abrasion-resistant upper is strong enough to hold up in technical wading situations and designed to dry out before your flight home. Whether you’re wading into the river for the first time or booking your next destination trip, the BENCHMARK WADING BOOTS will surprise any angler with its simplistic, thoughtful design.
- Wide sole design for enhanced comfort and increased stability
- Lightweight, shock-absorbing EVA midsole for all-day comfort
- Rubber rand for abrasion resistance, durability, and foot protection Improved drainage works to reduce water-log and maintain lightweight design
- Corrosion-resistant lace hooks at the top of the boot for easy lacing
- Webbing pull-loops for easy-on
- Sticky rubber sole for secure traction both in and out of the water
- Stud compatible. Redington recommends up to 3/8-inch studs for sticky rubber soles.